- Top Dog grooming tips and advice to help dog owners keep their pets healthy
- 5 Small dog breeds that will fit right in with your family
- 5 Things you should know about a Golden Retriever before getting one
- The mission statements from some of the top animal shelters in Indiana
- How pet adoption works in America, the rules, regulations and some handy advice
Our love of animals is what drive us to educate and inform our readers on the responsibility of pet care and maintenance.
The animal shelters are overflowing with abandoned pets as well as some that lost their way, and no one knows how to find their owners. It breaks our heart to know that there are animals in a cage wondering where their humans are.
Animal cruelty is a subject that we cannot tolerate, and we will do our best to ensure that any pet reported to us gets a chance to be rescued. We have many contacts in the various animal shelters throughout Indiana who take reports of animal abuse very seriously. They also tend to these reports promptly, so you can rest assured that any animal abuse reports are being attended to.
Should you wish to contact us to report a problem or have any questions and or queries please do so. We love hearing from our readers and encourage all forms of information about pets. To contact us you find our details on the “Contact” page of this website. Please make sure you leave us your name and all your contact details, so we can get back to you as soon as possible. We try and tend to all our messages as soon as possible.
We can all make a difference when it comes to helping animals in need.